How the StoryTagger app works
The StoryTagger video app makes capturing great user-generated content super simple and affordable.
How can you get started with video storytelling?
- Download the StoryTagger video app and tap in your unique code
- The welcome screen invites you to build a story or watch other videos shared from your organisation, or as part of this campaign.
- Select the story from a list of topics.
Reflect, plan and record your story,
A short optional coaching video outlines the topic’s purpose.
- StoryTagger breaks your story into smaller bite-size blocks. You’re coached through the planning aspect and recording your story with different prompts. You can make and use your notes … a bit like an autocue.
- You can record each block until you’re happy with the result. There’s no need to re-record the whole thing!
Review, upload and share your video
- Your progress through each block is clearly marked and celebrated with motivating feedback.
- It’s just one click to preview the whole story in our video app.
- Simply upload your video to be moderated and approved.
- There are notifications to let you know when your story has been published and is ready to share with others.
Try StoryTagger today
See how simple it could be to start sharing the knowledge, advocacy and impact stories that solve the challenges important to your organisation.