Help your people shape and share their most valuable stories in bite-sized videos. Boost digital and transferrable skills at the same time.
Reflective practice and guided storytelling
- Complex stories broken into bite-sized parts supports first time or seasoned storytellers.
- View the whole story or dive into the detail making sure everyone can craft an engaging narrative.
- Keep a train of thought with prompts and notes for more flexible storytelling.
- The app guides new users through each step – no extra instructions required.
Employee video that looks and sounds fantastic
There’s a lot to think about when self-filming. We think the best technology does the heavy lifting.
StoryTagger reduces nerves, increases confidence and helps people to recognise their own value.
Eye tracking, stabilisation, noise and light detection plus many other smart recording tools means even better video quality.
It’s really easy to use the interface, really intuitive and being able to design the storyboard and control timing helps create a great video.
PIETRO TALARICO – REPLY IT
Frictionless onboarding and engagement
Engagement engine eliminates time-consuming admin with easy workflows to connect with creators:
- Automatically enrol your people.
- Specify campaigns and topics.
- Schedule nudges and reminders based on activity.
BUILD TRUST DIGITALLY
No more sign-off forms
We believe that people should feel in control of the content they create – it’s an important part of the trust contract we have with them. It’s good practice and many laws are changing to enforce this.
For each campaign, you can create a custom privacy form that captures consent and informs students, employees and customers of how their videos will be used.
Within the app, people can manage their preferences, review agreements, and notify your curation team if they wish to withdraw consent.
Extensive Topic Template Library
Even if your team has no experience of storytelling or writing interview questions you’ll be up-and-running in no time with our extensive template library.
There are templates to share career stories, real world tips, develop empathy skills and a whole lot more. Here’s a few examples:
- A day in the life.
- Share your subject matter expertise.
- Handling difficult conversations.
- My real world tip.
- Elevator pitch practice.
A step-by-step design process nurtures a creative environment with app previews so you can check out instantly what your people will see.
Share stories to wherever your people learn
You can share stories recorded on StoryTagger to your current platform that hosts video. Plus, you can publish back to the mobile app – perfect for specific activities and sharing on development programmes.
ANALYTICS AND DATA
Dashboards and data
Monitor campaign performance with new intuitive dashboards that offer at-a-glance snapshots:
- Campaign timelines.
- Topic release dates and deadlines.
- Stories submitted.
- Creator activity (installs, progress, submissions).
- Email engagement.
- Latest content submitted.
- Next automated scheduled communications.