HOW STORYTAGGER WORKS TO MAKE VIDEO CURATION SIMPLE
Capture brilliant selfie videos from your people wherever they’re working.
Help people tell their story
StoryTagger uses structured storytelling techniques to guide users to reflect and share short, focused video stories:
- Each story topic is split into bite-sized parts or scenes so people can create a compelling response within a narrative framework – set up like an interview.
- Handy prompts and a defined structure means people never lose their train of thought.
- Suggested time limit keeps people concise, punchy and on track.
- No editing or technical skills required as StoryTagger combines individual scenes into one overall video.
How StoryTagger works to curate content with a few clicks
It’s easy to curate and share authentic video stories with StoryTagger:
- Soundbites, 60-second snapshots or longer form content? Create story structures using templates from our topic library or design your own.
- Launch your campaign and nudge contributors with email templates and smart automated messages.
- Manage videos and share to your existing platforms or publish to a private space on the StoryTagger app for specific audience groups.
Fantastic selfie video every time
Smart recording provides realtime video analysis, eye tracking, background noise detection and many other tools for:
- Perfect face-framing frees screen space for captions and subtitles.
- Improved eyeline creates a stronger connection with the viewer.
- Clear audio even in noisy environments.
- Enhanced video stabilization reduces shake.
- Light detection assures a well lit video every time.
Your contributors are coached to record consistently better video through the user interface.
Powerful GDPR and user management
As user-generated content becomes more commonplace at work, GDPR and privacy rules are catching up. StoryTagger helps your teams comply with robust privacy and user management tools for onboarding, offboarding and overseeing content.
Join the teams improving how their people work and learn
“With the use of StoryTagger, filming is not only a lot quicker, it’s actually opened up new avenues and new ideas for how we work.”
Bouygues Energies & Services, Learning and Development Adviser