Bouygues Energies & Services increases engagement and knowledge sharing on leadership programmes
Global leader in energy, digital and industrial transformation, Bouygues Energies & Services increased learning transfer through video storytelling and reflection activities in its flagship leadership programme.
The learning team at Bouygues Energies & Services is one of StoryTagger’s earliest customers. One of the core uses of StoryTagger at Bouygues ES is as a key reflection and storytelling tool in many instrumental, cohort-based, leadership development programmes. They use StoryTagger as an impactful way for participants to reflect, record and share their experiences on video to increase engagement, learning transfer and knowledge sharing.
Storytelling to support a blended learning experience
Build Your Leadership Signature is one such 12-month flagship programme for senior leaders which has successfully run both online and face-to-face over the last 3 years. StoryTagger is a core component of this blended learning experience which also includes three modules, 360s and a Dragon’s Den style business improvement project.
Bouygues ES uses StoryTagger to:
- Help people get to know each other and hit the first module with the right mindset with a personal introduction video.
- Enable rich self-reflection, increased self-awareness and the ability to share these experiences with their cohort of peers.
- Support how leaders communicate concisely, persuasively and authentically as part of a ‘lead and inspire’ mindset
- Improve accountability and commitment by articulating what they’re going to change or improve and how they plan to make this a reality through top takeaways and a video learning log.
- Enable trainers to make the best use of the ‘together’ time by using video reflection activities as pre-work which is reviewed and used to stimulate discussion and in-session activities.
Bouygues continue to innovate and use the StoryTagger platform to meet a wide range of development, skills and communication goals.